What principles should the ball mill set start and stop follow?
Ball mill It is one of the large-scale equipment in the concentrator. In order to make the ball mill have good grinding effect and high operation rate, when the ball mill unit (including ball mill, classifier, lubrication system and feeder, etc.) is started and shut down, the operation procedures shall be strictly followed to prevent the occurrence of major equipment accidents
1) before the start-up of the equipment, a comprehensive and detailed inspection shall be carried out on the grinding machine and its affiliated equipment to eliminate all faults that may affect the start-up.
2) during the start-up, start the equipment one by one according to the material flow direction, i.e. oil pump classifier ball mill belt conveyor feeder. It is strictly forbidden to start multiple equipment at the same time; the planned shutdown should be from the front to the rear (from top to bottom), that is, the feeder, belt conveyor, ball mill, classifier and oil pump should be stopped.
3) there should be a certain interval for starting each equipment, and the feeding can be started only after the normal and stable operation of all equipment is completed (for example, the ball mill can be started after the oil pump works normally, and the ore feeding can be started after the ball mill operates for 2-3 min).
4) when the ball mill stops for more than 4 hours, it is generally necessary to turn the ball mill for 2-3 turns before the start-up to loosen the slime and medium.
5) the normal shutdown (planned shutdown) should be carried out under no-load, and the materials in the equipment should be drained as much as possible (for example, the ball mill should be stopped 15-20 min after stopping ore feeding), so as to create conditions for the next start-up.
6) the mill operation time should not be too long without feeding, usually less than 20min, so as to avoid consumption of steel ball and damage of lining plate